Faithful shocked over Parrikar’s ‘no’ to feasts on Anjediva Island
02 Mar 2016 06:43am IST
MARGAO: Expressing shock over Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar’s flat “no” to feasts on the Anjediva Island off Goa coast citing security reasons, the Goan faithful especially those from Canacona have questioned how the former chief minister could deny them the right to visit the Anjediva Island to celebrate feast mass at Church of Nossa Senhora da Brotas (Our Lady of Springs).
- Ministers find CM to be fine, looking good
- Herald to cost Re 1 more
- Did ‘hurried’ Goa-IPB meet follow procedures?
- Meeting was continuation of 22nd IPB meet: Khaunte
- Citizens raise relevant power issues at JERC public hearing in Margao
- Fishermen protest national shipping corridor proposal; burn effigy of Modi
- Please discharge your constitutional duty, says Congress
- Congress to approach the disgruntled
- Book online to visit Dudhsagar
- Parsekar in revolt mode; says BJP taking him lightly
- Severe dust pollution caused by stone crusher
- Need to bring more fallow land under cultivation
................... Advertisements ...................