Faithful shocked over Parrikar’s ‘no’ to feasts on Anjediva Island
02 Mar 2016 06:43am IST
MARGAO: Expressing shock over Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar’s flat “no” to feasts on the Anjediva Island off Goa coast citing security reasons, the Goan faithful especially those from Canacona have questioned how the former chief minister could deny them the right to visit the Anjediva Island to celebrate feast mass at Church of Nossa Senhora da Brotas (Our Lady of Springs).
- Mopa Airport security firm operating with non-Goans
- Damage control mode activated in CORRIDORS OF POWER…
- Kerala shadow looms large over tourism season
- Inventory of hazardous waste generation to be conducted
- Give him more powers
- No more taxis to Dudhsagar
- State is in a self-imposed emergency: CLP
- Now skilled to face life after a tough start
- Nigerian held with drugs, for overstaying
- Files take the long route from Porvorim to Panjim via New York
- Mormugao civic body to ink MoU with NGO to tackle stray cattle menace
- NGPDA invites objections to Arpora, Nagoa, Parra land use map
................... Advertisements ...................