Faithful shocked over Parrikar’s ‘no’ to feasts on Anjediva Island
02 Mar 2016 06:43am IST
MARGAO: Expressing shock over Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar’s flat “no” to feasts on the Anjediva Island off Goa coast citing security reasons, the Goan faithful especially those from Canacona have questioned how the former chief minister could deny them the right to visit the Anjediva Island to celebrate feast mass at Church of Nossa Senhora da Brotas (Our Lady of Springs).
- PWD plans to cut diversion to 14 kms instead of 22
- Goa on a HIGH, tourism at a LOW
- After two-month delay, first Olive Ridley arrives on Galgibaga beach
- Nagoa Comunidade committee elected
- Permission ‘given’ for New Year dance at Woodbourne in Nuvem
- Rider killed, pillion hurt in Sanquelim mishap
- Painting of Karmalghat crash barriers ‘causing air pollution’
- Mickky has no right to demand Nuvem MLA’s resignation: AAP
- Bullfight held in field along Nuvem-Arlem bypass
- North Goa Cong committee appointed; Bhike is chief
- Viiking Beverages denies harassing Monte Cruz
- ZP member clarifies on work done at Benaulim
................... Advertisements ...................