Fees for outstation patients to be finalised soon: Rane
15 Nov 2017 06:13am IST
PANJIM: The State government is likely to finalise fees for outstation patients for availing services at the Goa Medical College and Hospital (GMC) within a week amidst reports that the committee has recommended that non-Goan patients be charged 30 percent of the rate applicable for intervention under the Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojna (DDSSY).
- 2019 IFFI at its own permanent venue: CM
- Developers, govt officials go free in Ruby collapse case
- Diggu granted interim anticipatory bail
- Church plans eco-friendly feast of St Francis Xavier
- Neglected SFX Chapel to be restored before feast
- Legislations indicate rivers have been nationalised: Cong
- How can permission be granted when ODP is not finalised, HC asks TCP
- Mauvin: Gram sabhas have no proper understanding about coal handling
- Clarify stand on Mopa or quit: Mickky to Vijai
- Faithful exhorted to follow the exemplary life of Ven Agnelo
- IIT project in Cotarli bad for Goa: farmers
- No plans to shift Undir STP: Sudin
................... Advertisements ...................