Fees for outstation patients to be finalised soon: Rane
15 Nov 2017 06:13am IST
PANJIM: The State government is likely to finalise fees for outstation patients for availing services at the Goa Medical College and Hospital (GMC) within a week amidst reports that the committee has recommended that non-Goan patients be charged 30 percent of the rate applicable for intervention under the Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojna (DDSSY).
- All govt payments to be cashless from Oct 1
- Taxi lobby threatens to hold Goa to ransom yet again
- 90% toilets built for BPL families used as storerooms: CM
- Councillors across party lines ‘file’ out of MMC after ammonia file goes missing
- US woman posts molestation ordeal online
- Two held for thefts
- Residents of low-lying areas alerted to high tide this week
- Bruno Azaredo is King Momo 2018
- Seriously, isn’t Mhadei a matter of concern?
- GoaPRIU writes to PM on power to ZPs, panchayats
- Power sub-station at Sal soon: CM
- Collectorate extends deadline for job aspirants’ registration
................... Advertisements ...................