Fish sale problem resurfaces in Vasco; vendors agitated
14 Nov 2017 06:12am IST
VASCO: The Traditional fish vendors from Vasco fish market on Monday requested the Mormugao Municipal Council (MMC) to immediately take action against the migrant fish vendors who have been selling fish along the road in the town and also against shops and stalls illegally selling fish at wholesale rate at Khariwado, besides people selling fish on vehicles.
- 9 Pune natives held for outraging minor’s modesty
- Cops verifying Ishwar’s confession on his Goa visit last year
- Rane calls for stopping cow slaughter
- CM’s absence keeps liquor traders waiting?
- MPs, MLAs in Delhi to seek solution to mining crisis
- Bank employees strike hits services
- Patient being treated at GMC tests negative for Nipah
- CM in video message reaffirms employment creation commitment
- Cabinet nod for extension of regularisation of illegal structures scheme
- Feast fair record revenue exposes MMC’s failure to deal with plastic wasteTeam
- NGO wants death penalty for main gang-rape accused
- GCZMA inspects Velsao project site
................... Advertisements ...................