Fish sale problem resurfaces in Vasco; vendors agitated
14 Nov 2017 06:12am IST
VASCO: The Traditional fish vendors from Vasco fish market on Monday requested the Mormugao Municipal Council (MMC) to immediately take action against the migrant fish vendors who have been selling fish along the road in the town and also against shops and stalls illegally selling fish at wholesale rate at Khariwado, besides people selling fish on vehicles.
- All govt payments to be cashless from Oct 1
- Taxi lobby threatens to hold Goa to ransom yet again
- 90% toilets built for BPL families used as storerooms: CM
- Councillors across party lines ‘file’ out of MMC after ammonia file goes missing
- US woman posts molestation ordeal online
- Two held for thefts
- Residents of low-lying areas alerted to high tide this week
- Bruno Azaredo is King Momo 2018
- Seriously, isn’t Mhadei a matter of concern?
- GoaPRIU writes to PM on power to ZPs, panchayats
- Power sub-station at Sal soon: CM
- Collectorate extends deadline for job aspirants’ registration
................... Advertisements ...................