Francis goes to hospital; Says he is fine
13 Aug 2017 06:31am IST
PANJIM: Urban Development Minister Francis D’Souza was taken to a private hospital for dialysis and routine health check-up on Saturday even as there was speculation that he was critical.
- FIR filed against Wagh, publisher of Sudir Sukta
- Four more fall ill at Shelpe
- Governor, CM, Archbishop greet Goans on Diwali
- GHRC directs final rites for Bismarque
- Vijai urges tiatrists to make representation on GST
- CCP to seek waiver of interest on power bill
- KTCL temporarily suspends operations in Maharashtra
- Sanquelim flower vendors demand level playing field
- Soon, ferry service from Panjim to Vasco
- Mapusa group demands open auction of 54 shops in municipal market
- Police officers upset as their capability is questioned
- Not just 447, but 889 untrained teachers seek online training
................... Advertisements ...................