GSPCB reminds Lucky 7 owners to submit Rs 1 cr bank guarantee
13 Sep 2017 05:26am IST
PANJIM: Goa State Pollution Control Board (GSPCB) on Tuesday sent a fresh reminder to Golden Globe Pvt Ltd to immediately submit the bank guarantee of Rs one crore towards the environmental damage its grounded casino vessel ‘Lucky 7’ has caused to Miramar beach.
- Halarnkar gets bail in Housing Board scam
- Babu today, Babal next: Kavlekar brothers face Crime Branch grilling
- Decks cleared to appoint GSPCB Chairman, Member Secretary
- Foul play: WC volunteers see red over attendance row
- Friday morning choke-up at Porvorim
- Vijai endorses Parrikar’s view on police-drug peddler issue
- School boy assaults another
- Stabbing accused sent to Apna Ghar
- Foundation stone for GMC block by Nov
- Glimmer of hope for withering police quarters
- Chicalim asked to assess Murgao Estate for taxes
- ‘Shaken and stirred’ DJ Ashwin back to what he does best
................... Advertisements ...................