GSPCB reminds Lucky 7 owners to submit Rs 1 cr bank guarantee
13 Sep 2017 05:26am IST
PANJIM: Goa State Pollution Control Board (GSPCB) on Tuesday sent a fresh reminder to Golden Globe Pvt Ltd to immediately submit the bank guarantee of Rs one crore towards the environmental damage its grounded casino vessel ‘Lucky 7’ has caused to Miramar beach.
- Candidate withdrawal is policy to support India in UN: Johnson
- Row over Modi’s use of defence planes for campaign
- Cong, BJP spar over delay
- Let CBFC do its job, says Centre
- Continue restricting outdoor activities for children: Govt to parents
- Need CCTV in courts in public interest: SC
- CM sanctions `25 cr for ruling MLAs constituencies
- Mining lease holder D’Souza summoned
- As Digambar skips date with SIT, son Yogiraj summoned
- Police team for Kerala to probe car thefts
- Waste Corp MD slams Tourism industry for not segregating garbage
- Mining corridor held up as State still to appoint SLC
................... Advertisements ...................