GSPCB reminds Lucky 7 owners to submit Rs 1 cr bank guarantee
13 Sep 2017 05:26am IST
PANJIM: Goa State Pollution Control Board (GSPCB) on Tuesday sent a fresh reminder to Golden Globe Pvt Ltd to immediately submit the bank guarantee of Rs one crore towards the environmental damage its grounded casino vessel ‘Lucky 7’ has caused to Miramar beach.
- Goa’s only native Chief Secretary, Dr J C Almeida, passes away
- CM vows to expose double standards of Congress
- ACB left handicapped with transfer of PIs
- MMC junket to study junk in Ajmer, or ‘study’ trip?
- V K Jha report on Ruby collapse gathering dust
- 14-yr-old Ankit still missing, parents to meet CM to expedite probe
- Charging of patients at GMC postponed
- New Goa Schedule of Rates to iron out GST woes
- New minor minerals rules could see auction of sand extraction
- File on Margao garden missing for months was ‘found’ hours after Herald report
- CM cautions on overuse of urea in farming
- 3 booked for assaulting police
................... Advertisements ...................