Goa Board to introduce new subject in psychology
12 Dec 2016 06:10am IST
PANJIM: From the coming academic year, the higher secondary students opting for psychology will have a new subject titled ‘Introduction of Practicum Component’ with the Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education intending its implementation despite no higher secondary school has responded to that suggestions.
- AILING CM PRESENTS HEALTHY BUDGET
- New twist to Nat Games in Goa
- Rahul writes back, says hasn’t shared details of conversation
- Parrikar slams Rahul, says no talk on Rafale took place
- NOC must for release of prime agriculture land, wooded areas
- In the house
- Economic Survey shows increase in tourist footfalls
- Bill banning drinking, cooking in public introduced
- State refutes allegations of deliberate delay to help profit pvt organisation
- Power Minister will conduct inquiry into non-regularisation of contractual workers
- Opposition slams Tourism Minister for allowing beach cleaning work for two years without tender
- State revenues on the upswing
................... Advertisements ...................