Herald: House gutted in Poriem fire

House gutted in Poriem fire

08 Feb 2019 05:55am IST

Report by
Team Herald

Leave a comment
08 Feb 2019 05:55am IST

Report by
Team Herald

Leave a comment

VALPOI: A house was fully gutted in a fire due to the short circuit at Majik wada in Poriem village, Sattari. The house owner, Shrikant Gurav said his house were totally destroyed in fire due to the short circuit. He has loss all the things, equipment’s and materials. The total loss is in lakhs, he cannot count, says the poor man, Shrikant Gurav.

When contacted the Health minister, Vishwajit Rane he said that I have taken a decision to support the family and rebuild the whole house. We are here for the people, to serve them and we will do the needful.
Comments
Leave a comment


herald epaper herald epaper

Advertise     |     Contact Us     |     About Us     |     Terms of Use     |     Privacy Policy     |     Disclaimer     |     Designed by Team Inertia Technologies

       

Designed by Team Inertia Technologies