Goan origin teacher awarded OBE
18 Jun 2017 06:12am IST
PANJIM: Louis Anthony Desa, a teacher of Goan origin, has been awarded with the Order of the British Empire (OBE) in the Queen’s Birthday Honours list 2017 that recognises over 130 people in UK for their contribution to education, children’s services and equality.
- New salvor sought for Lucky 7
- After residents, dengue hits Vasco Parish Priest
- Drug mafia exists, says Vijai
- DGP directs officers to clamp down on drug trade
- Mayor pulls up CCP officers for failure to recover house tax
- Cancer of drugs is spreading inland in North Goa
- Church bulletin sees ‘constitutional holocaust’ in India
- Will quit NDA if BJP does anything that amounts to fascism: Vijai
- SC clears appointment of Reddy as Chief Electrical Engineer
- Food production unit raided in Mapusa
- Colva local nabbed for auto thefts
- Monserrate backs Parrikar’s candidature in Panjim
................... Advertisements ...................