Goan origin teacher awarded OBE
18 Jun 2017 06:12am IST
PANJIM: Louis Anthony Desa, a teacher of Goan origin, has been awarded with the Order of the British Empire (OBE) in the Queen’s Birthday Honours list 2017 that recognises over 130 people in UK for their contribution to education, children’s services and equality.
- SP Silva to head SIT on matka
- Govt grapples with over 10,000 vacancies in various depts
- Bismarque’s family refuses burial till additional inquest is done
- Lokayukta to submit list of defaulting MLAs to Guv
- Separate queue system starts at GMC
- GSAI urges CM to intervene in Wokhardt Hospital issue
- IIT project land cited for acquisition in Cotarli: Collector
- Baina local convicted for attempt to murder
- HC notice to govt on Calangute-Candolim ODP
- MPT coal facility plans paused
- Church body advises against use of plastics, toxic materials
- MMC set to collect Fatorda’s segregated waste from November 1
................... Advertisements ...................