Govt assures High Court that taxis will soon have digital meters
08 Sep 2017 05:20am IST
TTAG, GCCI and other stakeholders had moved the court in February alleging that the government was illegally and unconstitutionally keeping in abeyance the implementation of digital fare meters.
- Candidate withdrawal is policy to support India in UN: Johnson
- Row over Modi’s use of defence planes for campaign
- Cong, BJP spar over delay
- Let CBFC do its job, says Centre
- Continue restricting outdoor activities for children: Govt to parents
- Need CCTV in courts in public interest: SC
- CM sanctions `25 cr for ruling MLAs constituencies
- Mining lease holder D’Souza summoned
- As Digambar skips date with SIT, son Yogiraj summoned
- Police team for Kerala to probe car thefts
- Waste Corp MD slams Tourism industry for not segregating garbage
- Mining corridor held up as State still to appoint SLC
................... Advertisements ...................