Govt assures High Court that taxis will soon have digital meters
08 Sep 2017 05:20am IST
TTAG, GCCI and other stakeholders had moved the court in February alleging that the government was illegally and unconstitutionally keeping in abeyance the implementation of digital fare meters.
- Halarnkar gets bail in Housing Board scam
- Babu today, Babal next: Kavlekar brothers face Crime Branch grilling
- Decks cleared to appoint GSPCB Chairman, Member Secretary
- Foul play: WC volunteers see red over attendance row
- Friday morning choke-up at Porvorim
- Vijai endorses Parrikar’s view on police-drug peddler issue
- School boy assaults another
- Stabbing accused sent to Apna Ghar
- Foundation stone for GMC block by Nov
- Glimmer of hope for withering police quarters
- Chicalim asked to assess Murgao Estate for taxes
- ‘Shaken and stirred’ DJ Ashwin back to what he does best
................... Advertisements ...................