Govt has compromised on formalin case: AAP
12 Sep 2018 06:15am IST
PANJIM: Claiming that Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) reports have exposed the State government, Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on Tuesday said that the government had compromised the formalin in fish case under pressure from fish agents.
- Thousands bid adieu to Wagh
- IPB approvals for Marinas at Sancoale and Nauxi still valid
- Let BJP announce its candidates first: GPCC
- Jharkhand native held for murder
- Dupeamoll local commits suicide
- Kashmiris in Canacona to close shops to protest Pulwama attack
- Burkha clad man is govt servant
- Three held in Margao; 26 mobiles recovered
- Five arrested for setting three 2-wheelers on fire at Bicholim
- Assolna meeting discusses issues plaguing village under ‘any other business’
- Assolna budget spending is higher than its revenue
- Lobo wants Padmashree for Wagh
................... Advertisements ...................