Govt playing with people’s lives: Cong
31 Jul 2018 06:45am IST
PANJIM: Congress has once again attacked the government over the import of formalin-laced fish and the alleged cover up by the Food & Drugs Administration (FDA).
- 60 cases of swine flu, 1 death this year
- District Courts requirement rules not in sync with State policy?
- Enrollment of North-East people in Goa electoral rolls, a major threat: Min
- Salesian Rector Major wins Goans’ hearts
- Sons to continue Parrikar’s legacy
- SSL certificate deadline extended till April-end
- Old Goa Police seize 3 sand-laden trucks
- Prostitution: Two held in Calangute
- One held, 6 rescued in Calangute prostitution raid
- Lawyer seeks transfer of Serula cheating case
- LS candidates will win by a higher margin: BJP chief
- BJP prez dismisses Sudin as publicity seeking person