Guirdolim approves mobile tower on pvt property
17 Jul 2017 06:28am IST
MARGAO: Mobile towers were heatedly discussed at two gram sabhas held today in Salcete with villagers from one approving the erection of a mobile tower while in the other the person who had erected the towers was compelled to assure the crowd that he would get a relevant certificate from the Goa State Pollution Control Board.
- Goa’s only native Chief Secretary, Dr J C Almeida, passes away
- CM vows to expose double standards of Congress
- ACB left handicapped with transfer of PIs
- MMC junket to study junk in Ajmer, or ‘study’ trip?
- V K Jha report on Ruby collapse gathering dust
- 14-yr-old Ankit still missing, parents to meet CM to expedite probe
- Charging of patients at GMC postponed
- New Goa Schedule of Rates to iron out GST woes
- New minor minerals rules could see auction of sand extraction
- File on Margao garden missing for months was ‘found’ hours after Herald report
- CM cautions on overuse of urea in farming
- 3 booked for assaulting police
................... Advertisements ...................