Guirdolim approves mobile tower on pvt property
17 Jul 2017 06:28am IST
MARGAO: Mobile towers were heatedly discussed at two gram sabhas held today in Salcete with villagers from one approving the erection of a mobile tower while in the other the person who had erected the towers was compelled to assure the crowd that he would get a relevant certificate from the Goa State Pollution Control Board.
- All govt payments to be cashless from Oct 1
- Taxi lobby threatens to hold Goa to ransom yet again
- 90% toilets built for BPL families used as storerooms: CM
- Councillors across party lines ‘file’ out of MMC after ammonia file goes missing
- US woman posts molestation ordeal online
- Two held for thefts
- Residents of low-lying areas alerted to high tide this week
- Bruno Azaredo is King Momo 2018
- Seriously, isn’t Mhadei a matter of concern?
- GoaPRIU writes to PM on power to ZPs, panchayats
- Power sub-station at Sal soon: CM
- Collectorate extends deadline for job aspirants’ registration
................... Advertisements ...................