Guirdolim approves mobile tower on pvt property
17 Jul 2017 06:28am IST
MARGAO: Mobile towers were heatedly discussed at two gram sabhas held today in Salcete with villagers from one approving the erection of a mobile tower while in the other the person who had erected the towers was compelled to assure the crowd that he would get a relevant certificate from the Goa State Pollution Control Board.
- Magisterial inquiry ordered in Colvale jail ‘Bhaang party’
- Leak was in Delhi, why should Goans suffer, ask parents and CBSE students
- On Good Friday, around the troubled spots of the world in 80 minutes
- Consent to Operate granted to 79 mining leases revoked
- Owners worry over keeping barges loaded
- Mining belt ‘landlords’ feel dip in income as outstation workers leave
- Power dept asked to speed up process on prepaid digital meters
- CJI Misra calls for harmonisation of commercial laws across borders
- 17 families to get forest rights
- Airport car rental counter ‘looting’ tourists: UTA
- Locals protest tree cutting on Chirpute Hills; demand action
- ‘Establishments must take sewage connections’
................... Advertisements ...................