Guirdolim approves mobile tower on pvt property
17 Jul 2017 06:28am IST
MARGAO: Mobile towers were heatedly discussed at two gram sabhas held today in Salcete with villagers from one approving the erection of a mobile tower while in the other the person who had erected the towers was compelled to assure the crowd that he would get a relevant certificate from the Goa State Pollution Control Board.
- Heavy rain alert till today morning
- Lucky 7 falls back a few metres
- Congress questions police credibility on probing drug nexus case
- From Worli to India, Goa is just one spot on the nation’s matka trail
- The Margao kabrastan face off needs to be handled sensitively
- Submit financial details, Lokayukta tells MLAs
- Irish girl case posted for arguments before charge
- Body of last missing Goan recovered
- GF proposes Inter-generational Equity as core of new mining policy
- Sidharth is GSIDC Vice-Chairman
- No double tracking of lines beyond Majorda: Railways
- Mining lease holder Figueiredo could become key witness
................... Advertisements ...................