HC directs govt to address matka issue
13 Sep 2017 05:31am IST
PANJIM: Following the video footage of a sting operation being submitted in the High Court of Bombay at Goa, exposing the police hand in allowing matka activities, the court on Tuesday asked the State to address the issue and submit an affidavit on the constitution of a Special Investigation Team (SIT) by September 27.
- Halarnkar gets bail in Housing Board scam
- Babu today, Babal next: Kavlekar brothers face Crime Branch grilling
- Decks cleared to appoint GSPCB Chairman, Member Secretary
- Foul play: WC volunteers see red over attendance row
- Friday morning choke-up at Porvorim
- Vijai endorses Parrikar’s view on police-drug peddler issue
- School boy assaults another
- Stabbing accused sent to Apna Ghar
- Foundation stone for GMC block by Nov
- Glimmer of hope for withering police quarters
- Chicalim asked to assess Murgao Estate for taxes
- ‘Shaken and stirred’ DJ Ashwin back to what he does best
................... Advertisements ...................