HC directs govt to address matka issue
13 Sep 2017 05:31am IST
PANJIM: Following the video footage of a sting operation being submitted in the High Court of Bombay at Goa, exposing the police hand in allowing matka activities, the court on Tuesday asked the State to address the issue and submit an affidavit on the constitution of a Special Investigation Team (SIT) by September 27.
- Candidate withdrawal is policy to support India in UN: Johnson
- Row over Modi’s use of defence planes for campaign
- Cong, BJP spar over delay
- Let CBFC do its job, says Centre
- Continue restricting outdoor activities for children: Govt to parents
- Need CCTV in courts in public interest: SC
- CM sanctions `25 cr for ruling MLAs constituencies
- Mining lease holder D’Souza summoned
- As Digambar skips date with SIT, son Yogiraj summoned
- Police team for Kerala to probe car thefts
- Waste Corp MD slams Tourism industry for not segregating garbage
- Mining corridor held up as State still to appoint SLC
................... Advertisements ...................