HC directs govt to address matka issue
13 Sep 2017 05:31am IST
PANJIM: Following the video footage of a sting operation being submitted in the High Court of Bombay at Goa, exposing the police hand in allowing matka activities, the court on Tuesday asked the State to address the issue and submit an affidavit on the constitution of a Special Investigation Team (SIT) by September 27.
- Goa’s only native Chief Secretary, Dr J C Almeida, passes away
- CM vows to expose double standards of Congress
- ACB left handicapped with transfer of PIs
- MMC junket to study junk in Ajmer, or ‘study’ trip?
- V K Jha report on Ruby collapse gathering dust
- 14-yr-old Ankit still missing, parents to meet CM to expedite probe
- Charging of patients at GMC postponed
- New Goa Schedule of Rates to iron out GST woes
- New minor minerals rules could see auction of sand extraction
- File on Margao garden missing for months was ‘found’ hours after Herald report
- CM cautions on overuse of urea in farming
- 3 booked for assaulting police
................... Advertisements ...................