HC permits 6th casino to anchor in Mandovi
20 Jun 2017 06:58am IST
PANJIM: The High Court of Bombay at Goa has allowed the sixth casino vessel, M V Lucky Seven, promoted by Golden Globe Hotel Private Limited to enter River Mandovi, but wants it inspected first.
- AILING CM PRESENTS HEALTHY BUDGET
- New twist to Nat Games in Goa
- Rahul writes back, says hasn’t shared details of conversation
- Parrikar slams Rahul, says no talk on Rafale took place
- NOC must for release of prime agriculture land, wooded areas
- In the house
- Economic Survey shows increase in tourist footfalls
- Bill banning drinking, cooking in public introduced
- State refutes allegations of deliberate delay to help profit pvt organisation
- Power Minister will conduct inquiry into non-regularisation of contractual workers
- Opposition slams Tourism Minister for allowing beach cleaning work for two years without tender
- State revenues on the upswing
................... Advertisements ...................