HC permits 6th casino to anchor in Mandovi
20 Jun 2017 06:58am IST
PANJIM: The High Court of Bombay at Goa has allowed the sixth casino vessel, M V Lucky Seven, promoted by Golden Globe Hotel Private Limited to enter River Mandovi, but wants it inspected first.
- 60 cases of swine flu, 1 death this year
- District Courts requirement rules not in sync with State policy?
- Enrollment of North-East people in Goa electoral rolls, a major threat: Min
- Salesian Rector Major wins Goans’ hearts
- Sons to continue Parrikar’s legacy
- SSL certificate deadline extended till April-end
- Old Goa Police seize 3 sand-laden trucks
- Prostitution: Two held in Calangute
- One held, 6 rescued in Calangute prostitution raid
- Lawyer seeks transfer of Serula cheating case
- LS candidates will win by a higher margin: BJP chief
- BJP prez dismisses Sudin as publicity seeking person