HC takes suo motu cognisance of Sonshi issue
18 Apr 2017 01:49am IST
PANJIM: The High Court of Bombay at Goa has taken suo motu cognisance of the media reports on Sonshi village in Sattari which is adversely affected due to mining ore transportation and issued notices to the State government and Goa Pollution Control Board (GSPCB).
- Conman dupes elderly, withdraws ` 24k from a/c
- With 16, Cong looks weaker than 8
- It may not be a cakewalk for Rane Jr in Valpoi; spirited Cong workers put up a brave front
- Valpoi neglected for past 10 years: Ravi
- Residents of Vivekananda Road demand water testing
- Sewage overflows at Ponda hospital
- Chocked nullahs, water bodies chaos at Cansaulim gram sabha
- Builders asked to register with RERA
- Raia village meet stalled over mismanagement of funds
- Congress seeks helping hand from ex-BJP Mayor in Panjim
- Two absconders get fresh FIR of threat to kill
- BJP declares Parrikar, Rane as Panjim, Valpoi candidates
................... Advertisements ...................