HC takes suo motu cognisance of Sonshi issue
18 Apr 2017 01:49am IST
PANJIM: The High Court of Bombay at Goa has taken suo motu cognisance of the media reports on Sonshi village in Sattari which is adversely affected due to mining ore transportation and issued notices to the State government and Goa Pollution Control Board (GSPCB).
- All govt payments to be cashless from Oct 1
- Taxi lobby threatens to hold Goa to ransom yet again
- 90% toilets built for BPL families used as storerooms: CM
- Councillors across party lines ‘file’ out of MMC after ammonia file goes missing
- US woman posts molestation ordeal online
- Two held for thefts
- Residents of low-lying areas alerted to high tide this week
- Bruno Azaredo is King Momo 2018
- Seriously, isn’t Mhadei a matter of concern?
- GoaPRIU writes to PM on power to ZPs, panchayats
- Power sub-station at Sal soon: CM
- Collectorate extends deadline for job aspirants’ registration
................... Advertisements ...................