HC takes suo motu cognisance of Sonshi issue
18 Apr 2017 01:49am IST
PANJIM: The High Court of Bombay at Goa has taken suo motu cognisance of the media reports on Sonshi village in Sattari which is adversely affected due to mining ore transportation and issued notices to the State government and Goa Pollution Control Board (GSPCB).
- SP Silva to head SIT on matka
- Govt grapples with over 10,000 vacancies in various depts
- Bismarque’s family refuses burial till additional inquest is done
- Lokayukta to submit list of defaulting MLAs to Guv
- Separate queue system starts at GMC
- GSAI urges CM to intervene in Wokhardt Hospital issue
- IIT project land cited for acquisition in Cotarli: Collector
- Baina local convicted for attempt to murder
- HC notice to govt on Calangute-Candolim ODP
- MPT coal facility plans paused
- Church body advises against use of plastics, toxic materials
- MMC set to collect Fatorda’s segregated waste from November 1
................... Advertisements ...................