HC takes suo motu cognisance of Sonshi issue
18 Apr 2017 01:49am IST
PANJIM: The High Court of Bombay at Goa has taken suo motu cognisance of the media reports on Sonshi village in Sattari which is adversely affected due to mining ore transportation and issued notices to the State government and Goa Pollution Control Board (GSPCB).
- SC stays HC order on quota in p’yat polls
- From July ban on plastic bags below 50 microns
- Confusion in Salcete after SC interim stay
- Now, exams to be re-introduced in Class VIII: Parrikar
- Families of 10 tourists who died in Goa write to PM Modi
- SIT grills Fomento director in mining case
- PM, CM greet Goans on Statehood Day
- Monsoon to hit Goa by June 6 or 8
- CM congratulates EDC for turning profitable
- CMP release postponed to June 18
- NGT recalls order imposing fine on GCZMA Secretary
- Saligao garbage plant completes successful year
................... Advertisements ...................