Kare College opens moot court hall
23 Aug 2015 06:10am IST
MARGAO: Bombay High Court Chief Justice Mohit Shah inaugurated a moot court hall at Govind Ramnath Kare College of Law on Saturday. During his speech, he stated that moot courts in law colleges were as important as operation theatres in hospitals.
- AILING CM PRESENTS HEALTHY BUDGET
- New twist to Nat Games in Goa
- Rahul writes back, says hasn’t shared details of conversation
- Parrikar slams Rahul, says no talk on Rafale took place
- NOC must for release of prime agriculture land, wooded areas
- In the house
- Economic Survey shows increase in tourist footfalls
- Bill banning drinking, cooking in public introduced
- State refutes allegations of deliberate delay to help profit pvt organisation
- Power Minister will conduct inquiry into non-regularisation of contractual workers
- Opposition slams Tourism Minister for allowing beach cleaning work for two years without tender
- State revenues on the upswing
................... Advertisements ...................