Has the code of conduct thrown a spanner in the pre-monsoon works?
15 Mar 2019 05:17am IST
Urban local bodies and village panchayats are facing a problem as pre-monsoon works are usually tendered in the month of April and May but with the code of conduct in place, there is a worry that they will be unable to follow the procedure, which in turn would lead to delays in pre-monsoon works being carried out. It only takes one rainfall for the State to fall in disarray and Herald takes a look at how prepared Goa is for the forthcoming monsoon
- Glitches in EVMS, VVPATS hamper many polling booths
- Issues the electorate wants solved
- AAP urges voters to reject BJP
- CM calls for electing BJP to ensure govt stability
- Ansulem locals agree to vote in LS polls
- Ponda taluka ready for polls: Returning officer
- Girish to voters: Seek revenge from BJP for stealing mandate
- Goa Mining People’s Front now says let people decide
- Coal an issue but people have faith in this Govt: Mauvin
- Prohibitory orders around polling booths
- Name one project by BJP govt in Sattari: Sr Rane
................... Advertisements ...................