MMC chief warns of blocking coal movement
15 Nov 2017 06:10am IST
VASCO: The Mormugao Municipal Council (MMC) Chairperson Deepak Naik on Tuesday warned that if the coal pollution level in Vasco doesn’t decrease within two months time, then, he along with the people would come out on streets and block coal transportation through Vasco.
- Candidate withdrawal is policy to support India in UN: Johnson
- Row over Modi’s use of defence planes for campaign
- Cong, BJP spar over delay
- Let CBFC do its job, says Centre
- Continue restricting outdoor activities for children: Govt to parents
- Need CCTV in courts in public interest: SC
- CM sanctions `25 cr for ruling MLAs constituencies
- Mining lease holder D’Souza summoned
- As Digambar skips date with SIT, son Yogiraj summoned
- Police team for Kerala to probe car thefts
- Waste Corp MD slams Tourism industry for not segregating garbage
- Mining corridor held up as State still to appoint SLC
................... Advertisements ...................