MMC chief warns of blocking coal movement
15 Nov 2017 06:10am IST
VASCO: The Mormugao Municipal Council (MMC) Chairperson Deepak Naik on Tuesday warned that if the coal pollution level in Vasco doesn’t decrease within two months time, then, he along with the people would come out on streets and block coal transportation through Vasco.
- Rs 60 lakh seized in matka raid in Pernem
- GSPCB grants SWPL fresh consent to operate coal facility
- 20-year-old allegedly raped by taxi driver in Vasco
- GSPCB takes a tough stand on air pollution
- Transport Dept to accept documents in electronic format
- Congress confident of winning both Lok Sabha seats
- Nepal native arrested with stolen scooter
- Goencho Avaz auditions underway
- Congress files complaint against BJP State president
- Govt working improved with CM’s return: BJP
- Women’s collective plans campaign against sex tourism
- Diverted highway traffic causing congestion in Bethora and Dabal
................... Advertisements ...................