MMC chief warns of blocking coal movement
15 Nov 2017 06:10am IST
VASCO: The Mormugao Municipal Council (MMC) Chairperson Deepak Naik on Tuesday warned that if the coal pollution level in Vasco doesn’t decrease within two months time, then, he along with the people would come out on streets and block coal transportation through Vasco.
- Goa’s only native Chief Secretary, Dr J C Almeida, passes away
- CM vows to expose double standards of Congress
- ACB left handicapped with transfer of PIs
- MMC junket to study junk in Ajmer, or ‘study’ trip?
- V K Jha report on Ruby collapse gathering dust
- 14-yr-old Ankit still missing, parents to meet CM to expedite probe
- Charging of patients at GMC postponed
- New Goa Schedule of Rates to iron out GST woes
- New minor minerals rules could see auction of sand extraction
- File on Margao garden missing for months was ‘found’ hours after Herald report
- CM cautions on overuse of urea in farming
- 3 booked for assaulting police
................... Advertisements ...................