Babita refutes charges of MMC being selective on razing illegal structures
08 Nov 2017 04:46am IST
Prabhudessai says the Council has launched a drive to do away with illegalities and the law would be applied without any partiality
- Maintenance of SGPDA market remains a HERCULEAN TASK
- Petty criminals escape Margao police dragnet in 2017
- Under-scrutiny wholesale fish market wears a neater look
- Migrant labourers’ morning nuisance continues to haunt Margao
- Ramponnkars get concessions in wholesale market
- Margao Sounding Board
- Reverse swing: Diggu’s political bastion still holds
- Centre yet to decide NH on stilts at Saipem
- MMC notice on power disconnection, a futile exercise?
- Garbage segregation: Navelim one up on Margao
- Only traffic chaos, no cheer for Christmas in commercial capital
- Did SAG jump the gun on the joggers’ park?
................... Advertisements ...................