‘Younger generation does not have access to drugs’
05 Aug 2017 07:23am IST
PORVORIM: Despite the fact that most members of Goa legislative assembly raised concern over the availability of easy drugs in schools and villages, government is on record that students and younger generation do not have access to drugs.
- 7 Bills passed on last day of Monsoon Session
- SEC will delimitate wards for p’yat, civic polls
- Revamped agri policy will brand local farm produce: Vijai
- Inquiries against Shetye soon: CM
- In the house
- ‘Panchayats to be streamlined in 6 months’
- Govt to modify DDSSY scheme
- Ensure State does not turn into ‘Udta Goa’, urges Sr Rane
- GSPCB nod for Goa Carbon may be revoked: CM
- Sudin assures inquiry into tanker scam
- CS seeks justification on ‘cracks’ on Miramar-Dona Paula road
- Govt to streamline comunidades in four to six months: Khaunte
................... Advertisements ...................