GSPCB nod for Goa Carbon may be revoked: CM
04 Aug 2017 05:56am IST
PORVORIM: Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar said that consent given by the Goa State Pollution Control Board (GSPCB) to the Goa Carbon Limited at San Jose de Areal in Velim constituency will be revoked if they failed to bring the pollution under control.
- 7 Bills passed on last day of Monsoon Session
- SEC will delimitate wards for p’yat, civic polls
- Revamped agri policy will brand local farm produce: Vijai
- Inquiries against Shetye soon: CM
- In the house
- ‘Panchayats to be streamlined in 6 months’
- ‘Younger generation does not have access to drugs’
- Govt to modify DDSSY scheme
- Ensure State does not turn into ‘Udta Goa’, urges Sr Rane
- Sudin assures inquiry into tanker scam
- CS seeks justification on ‘cracks’ on Miramar-Dona Paula road
- Govt to streamline comunidades in four to six months: Khaunte
................... Advertisements ...................