Rave parties not permitted in Goa, says Chief Minister
20 Jul 2017 07:10am IST
PORVORIM: Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar on Wednesday told the House that rave parties were not permitted in Goa and the government was not aware of any such parties taking place along the coastal belt.
- 7 Bills passed on last day of Monsoon Session
- SEC will delimitate wards for p’yat, civic polls
- Revamped agri policy will brand local farm produce: Vijai
- Inquiries against Shetye soon: CM
- In the house
- ‘Panchayats to be streamlined in 6 months’
- ‘Younger generation does not have access to drugs’
- Govt to modify DDSSY scheme
- Ensure State does not turn into ‘Udta Goa’, urges Sr Rane
- GSPCB nod for Goa Carbon may be revoked: CM
- Sudin assures inquiry into tanker scam
- CS seeks justification on ‘cracks’ on Miramar-Dona Paula road
................... Advertisements ...................