Sudin assures inquiry into tanker scam
04 Aug 2017 05:56am IST
PORVORIM: Public Works Department (PWD) Ramkrishna (Sudin) Dhavalikar has assured the House of a thorough inquiry in the tanker mafia scam in Ponda.
- 7 Bills passed on last day of Monsoon Session
- SEC will delimitate wards for p’yat, civic polls
- Revamped agri policy will brand local farm produce: Vijai
- Inquiries against Shetye soon: CM
- In the house
- ‘Panchayats to be streamlined in 6 months’
- ‘Younger generation does not have access to drugs’
- Govt to modify DDSSY scheme
- Ensure State does not turn into ‘Udta Goa’, urges Sr Rane
- GSPCB nod for Goa Carbon may be revoked: CM
- CS seeks justification on ‘cracks’ on Miramar-Dona Paula road
- Govt to streamline comunidades in four to six months: Khaunte
................... Advertisements ...................