NGT recalls order imposing fine on GCZMA Secretary
31 May 2017 06:05am IST
PANJIM: The National Green Tribunal (NGT) on Tuesday dropped the fine of Rs 10,000 imposed on Member Secretary of Goa Coastal Zone Management Authority (GCZMA) for not implementing its orders in two separate matters of CRZ violations.
- Goa’s forest cover increased by 19 sq kms in 2017: FSI report
- PMC polls record 76.43% voter turnout
- St Cruz not to grant building licences near Bondvol lake
- Uproar in Mayem gram sabha over granting NOCs to bars
- Quelossim opposes amendment to CRZ Notification 2011
- Loliem okays Rs 2.90 cr budget
- Navelim unanimously rejects police station in village
- South Goa MP urged not to engage with minority GSL union
- Benaulim okays deficit budget
- Carried out works worth Rs 30L last year, Bhirondem p’yat informs gram sabha
- Loutolim approves deficit budget
- Two fire incidents cause heavy loss of property in Ponda
................... Advertisements ...................