NGT recalls order imposing fine on GCZMA Secretary
31 May 2017 06:05am IST
PANJIM: The National Green Tribunal (NGT) on Tuesday dropped the fine of Rs 10,000 imposed on Member Secretary of Goa Coastal Zone Management Authority (GCZMA) for not implementing its orders in two separate matters of CRZ violations.
- Azgaonkar assures to address landing slots’ issue
- Police Inspector’s absence gives Kavlekar brothers a reprieve
- Hotels, guest houses at full occupancy
- Tourists take the road to Goa as air fares soar
- There are just a dozen bullet-proof jackets, helmets for 6000 police
- Shripad announces Ayurvedic institute in Goa
- Govt hikes DA to its employees
- People throng RTOs to register new purchases
- Kavlekar targeted to indirectly threaten BJP MLAs: Girish
- Sancoale Panchayat removes seven gaddas at Zuarinagar
- State aims to have BMCs in every local body
- Drawing contest
................... Advertisements ...................