NGT recalls order imposing fine on GCZMA Secretary
31 May 2017 06:05am IST
PANJIM: The National Green Tribunal (NGT) on Tuesday dropped the fine of Rs 10,000 imposed on Member Secretary of Goa Coastal Zone Management Authority (GCZMA) for not implementing its orders in two separate matters of CRZ violations.
- It’s chock-a-block on the coastal belt
- Security beefed up in South for New Year
- Woman killed in hit-and-run at Benaulim
- Shack operators warned of high tide on Jan 1 & 2
- Reginaldo leads Congress volley against Yeddyurappa
- Activists protest CM’s promise to Yeddyurappa
- GAC fine with fishing jetty at Khariwado, but not POL berth
- Gaonkar given additional charge as Goa Board chief
- Nadkarni retainership: Aires serves notice on govt
- GST charged on casino entry and sale of chips, Dept clarifies
- CoP to inspect San Domino before clearing it for operations
- Sugarcane plantation gutted in fire
................... Advertisements ...................