NGT relief to govt on third Mandovi bridge continues
06 Sep 2015 07:00am IST
PANJIM: Permitting the Goa government to continue with the construction of the third bridge over River Mandovi.
- 7.68 lakh sq mt land approved by TCP Board under 16B Amendment
- Yet another case of police brutality surfaces
- Vijai rips into Cong on 16B criticism
- Govt gives till Jan 1, 2019 to regularise converted orchard land
- HC admits petition challenging Sec 16B of TCP Act
- Sanjeevani Sugar Factory farmers waiting for Achhe Din...
- MPT gave 50% waiver on port charges to Adani-Jindal till 2019
- congress launches scathing attack
- Cavelossim Village Forum accuses GSPCB of collusion
- IT Minister calls for report on police cases against Praveen Chopdekar
- Meet discusses on prevention, control the spread of vector borne diseases
- Lot of files have started moving: Khaunte
................... Advertisements ...................