NGT seeks action plan on opening sluice gates at Mini India Project site
13 Aug 2017 06:25am IST
PANJIM: The National Green Tribunal (NGT) has directed Goa Coastal Zone Management Authority (GCZMA) to produce an action plan for opening of sluice gates at the Mini India Project site.
- Azgaonkar assures to address landing slots’ issue
- Police Inspector’s absence gives Kavlekar brothers a reprieve
- Hotels, guest houses at full occupancy
- Tourists take the road to Goa as air fares soar
- There are just a dozen bullet-proof jackets, helmets for 6000 police
- Shripad announces Ayurvedic institute in Goa
- Govt hikes DA to its employees
- People throng RTOs to register new purchases
- Kavlekar targeted to indirectly threaten BJP MLAs: Girish
- Sancoale Panchayat removes seven gaddas at Zuarinagar
- State aims to have BMCs in every local body
- Drawing contest
................... Advertisements ...................