NGT seeks action plan on opening sluice gates at Mini India Project site
13 Aug 2017 06:25am IST
PANJIM: The National Green Tribunal (NGT) has directed Goa Coastal Zone Management Authority (GCZMA) to produce an action plan for opening of sluice gates at the Mini India Project site.
- HC steps in to the rescue of greens
- Low key by-poll campaign ends
- Russian lady living in Umtavaddo drug den arrested
- CSJP rubbishes police theory on cross desecration
- Interim relief to Carmona locals against Rahejas
- Mapusa local held with ganja
- AAI files undertaking not to allow repeat of Shah meet
- 21 hurt as bus turns turtle at Colvale
- Margao hotels voluntarily shutting down operations
- Parrikar seeks blessing from Panjim voters
- Ravi calls on Valpoi voters to bring Cong back to power
- Cong floats idea of Girish as CM
................... Advertisements ...................