No intention of returning to Cong, says Vishwajit
12 Apr 2017 12:19am IST
PANJIM: A day after Congress announced the possibility of imposing a permanent ban on the return of rebel Vishwajit Rane into the party, the former Valpoi MLA shot back saying ‘there is no going back to Congress’.
- BJP hits out at CSJP fact-finding report
- Lucky 7 owners violated CoP conditions
- State agencies can have limited effect on narcotics trade: DIG
- Kajol’s death leaves a deep scar in Yadav family
- Verna IDC road to Borim via Loutolim to be ready in 6 months: Sudin
- Judge allows Vikat’s one petition
- NGPDA to clear encroachments along beaches
- Sudin assures to repair potholed roads
- MEA sends police complaint of Nigerian accusing Goa cop of harassment
- Delhi MP seeks protection of Inquisition Pillar
- CCTV cameras may be re-installed at Vasco soon
- Cockroach in patties forces shutdown of Sanguem bakery
................... Advertisements ...................