Now, exams to be re-introduced in Class VIII: Parrikar
31 May 2017 06:10am IST
PANJIM: Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar on Tuesday stated that exams will be re-introduced for Class VIII students in the next six months to access their levels as the quality of education has been a major concern due to the No Detention Policy (NDP).
- SC stays HC order on quota in p’yat polls
- From July ban on plastic bags below 50 microns
- Confusion in Salcete after SC interim stay
- Families of 10 tourists who died in Goa write to PM Modi
- SIT grills Fomento director in mining case
- PM, CM greet Goans on Statehood Day
- Monsoon to hit Goa by June 6 or 8
- CM congratulates EDC for turning profitable
- CMP release postponed to June 18
- NGT recalls order imposing fine on GCZMA Secretary
- Saligao garbage plant completes successful year
- Nine new ambulances next month: Rane Jr
................... Advertisements ...................