Now, exams to be re-introduced in Class VIII: Parrikar
31 May 2017 06:10am IST
PANJIM: Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar on Tuesday stated that exams will be re-introduced for Class VIII students in the next six months to access their levels as the quality of education has been a major concern due to the No Detention Policy (NDP).
- Azgaonkar assures to address landing slots’ issue
- Police Inspector’s absence gives Kavlekar brothers a reprieve
- Hotels, guest houses at full occupancy
- Tourists take the road to Goa as air fares soar
- There are just a dozen bullet-proof jackets, helmets for 6000 police
- Shripad announces Ayurvedic institute in Goa
- Govt hikes DA to its employees
- People throng RTOs to register new purchases
- Kavlekar targeted to indirectly threaten BJP MLAs: Girish
- Sancoale Panchayat removes seven gaddas at Zuarinagar
- State aims to have BMCs in every local body
- Drawing contest
................... Advertisements ...................