Now, exams to be re-introduced in Class VIII: Parrikar
31 May 2017 06:10am IST
PANJIM: Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar on Tuesday stated that exams will be re-introduced for Class VIII students in the next six months to access their levels as the quality of education has been a major concern due to the No Detention Policy (NDP).
- Goa’s forest cover increased by 19 sq kms in 2017: FSI report
- PMC polls record 76.43% voter turnout
- St Cruz not to grant building licences near Bondvol lake
- Uproar in Mayem gram sabha over granting NOCs to bars
- Quelossim opposes amendment to CRZ Notification 2011
- Loliem okays Rs 2.90 cr budget
- Navelim unanimously rejects police station in village
- South Goa MP urged not to engage with minority GSL union
- Benaulim okays deficit budget
- Carried out works worth Rs 30L last year, Bhirondem p’yat informs gram sabha
- Loutolim approves deficit budget
- Two fire incidents cause heavy loss of property in Ponda
................... Advertisements ...................