Advisory panel on MoI to ask extension
18 Mar 2017 09:37pm IST
A 3-month extension granted to the 17-member advisory committee on MoI has ended. VIBHA VERMA finds out the present situation on this issue
- BSNL: OFF THE HOOK
- No lines are busy in Xaxti coz there aren’t many
- The journey to public health in Goa is indeed long
- Pernem’s HCs lack basic facilities
- Sattari health centres don’t have permanent doctors
- Canacona CHC is in need of major surgery
- Of rented rooms & rats in the cereal, and cooking chillies where kids study
- In Chimbel, Anganwadi in-charge tells parents: Send kids at your own risk
- THE COURTYARD OF DESPAIR
- State government claims boosting funds for anganwadis
- 20th-64th: Has gu really slipped so much?
- Sirs, we do have a problem, say GU students
................... Advertisements ...................