No impact on rights of inhabitants in the protected area: Kerkar
15 Apr 2017 12:02am IST
Tiger reserve will bring in Central funds towards the maintenance and protection of the forest
- Is anyone out there?
- Handling a disaster is easier than avoiding it
- Betturnem’s parents worry their children are unemployed
- Absence of connectivity and water mar youngster’s careers in Morpilla
- Not tough like us
- South Goa’s electricity short circuited
- TCP minister isolated on PDAs
- Church ‘supports’ villagers objecting to PDAs, ODPs
- ‘Draconian plan’ say villagers of Candolim and Calangute, want PDAs scrapped
- All panchayats in St Cruz, St Andre opposed inclusion in the new Greater Panjim PDA
- High Court RAPS STATE for patting mining firms
- Govt’s intention was to allow mining after March 15, 2018: GF
................... Advertisements ...................