No impact on rights of inhabitants in the protected area: Kerkar
15 Apr 2017 12:02am IST
Tiger reserve will bring in Central funds towards the maintenance and protection of the forest
- Battle against coal pollution –Is it done and dusted?
- MPT ignores local environment, say activists
- Railway should explain who owns the track: SWPL
- Only 138 of 643 Salaulim Dam affected families have received ownership rights
- Evacuees await compensation as WRD’s lack of interest in the land continues
- Plenty of water in the dam, but not a drop to drink
- Memories of the submerged Curdi village
- Law and behold: Diggu and his legal dances
- Comfort of Margao & pilgrimages for divine support keep Digambar going
- Is Goan heritage losing its value?
- Panjim mayor and historian Prajal Sakhardande, share their views
- Margao’s heritage homes facing threat
................... Advertisements ...................