25 Mar 2017 06:56pm IST
Very often Herald readers offer very constructive suggestions and solutions to most burning issues, because they know better than even we do. Among the letters we have received, we found ELVIDIO MIRANDA’S solution based one, important to feature with this package. We have summarised his letter and adapted it in a point form.
- Battle against coal pollution –Is it done and dusted?
- MPT ignores local environment, say activists
- Railway should explain who owns the track: SWPL
- Only 138 of 643 Salaulim Dam affected families have received ownership rights
- Evacuees await compensation as WRD’s lack of interest in the land continues
- Plenty of water in the dam, but not a drop to drink
- Memories of the submerged Curdi village
- Law and behold: Diggu and his legal dances
- Comfort of Margao & pilgrimages for divine support keep Digambar going
- Is Goan heritage losing its value?
- Panjim mayor and historian Prajal Sakhardande, share their views
- Margao’s heritage homes facing threat
................... Advertisements ...................