What will be the fate of the casinos & the past decisions taken about them
18 Mar 2017 09:38pm IST
The decision of shifting the casinos from Mandovi has been postponed number of times in the recent past. VIBHA VERMA attempts to find out if the Parrikar-led new alliance govt will make the move before the March 31 deadline
- Law and behold: Diggu and his legal dances
- Comfort of Margao & pilgrimages for divine support keep Digambar going
- Is Goan heritage losing its value?
- Panjim mayor and historian Prajal Sakhardande, share their views
- Margao’s heritage homes facing threat
- South Goa says NO to towers, but cries for connection!
- Sattari feels ‘disconnected’
- ‘Tower’ing problem seeks solution
- Younger generation enumerate the benefits of towers
- Middlemen cause retail fish price to soar
- GOA MAY HAVE FISH IN THE SEA BUT NO FISHERMEN TO CATCH THEM
- Sharp decline in fish catch
................... Advertisements ...................