Ravi ‘violates’ code by buying bananas
23 Aug 2017 05:24am IST
VALPOI: A Valpoi resident has complained to the Returning officer that Ravi Naik was seen distributing money to a banana vendor when in fact, Ravi was paying money to the vendor for the fruits he had purchased from him.
- CM to discuss mining issue with PM next week
- DIRTY WATER: SEWAGE CORP ENDORSES PVT TECHNOLOGY
- Plans to allow dump mining derailed
- Raid at CCP continues for 2nd day
- Activists take draft CRZ notification to HC
- Social activists take CCP, others to court for contempt
- Margao cops book man for rape; accused has left for native place
- AAP demands RP 21 be kept in abeyance
- No English …No students
- New road caves in at Ambora
- No danger at mining sites this time: DMG
- Mining sends sacred groves on path to extinction: Environmentalist
................... Advertisements ...................