Russian detained, released for acting as tourist guide
23 Feb 2017 01:57am IST
PANJIM: A Russian was detained and released by the Tourist Security Force acting on a complaint that he was illegally operating as a tourist guide at Collem. The Russian national, identified as Misha, denied allegations stating he is on a business trip to Goa.
- Thousands bid adieu to Wagh
- IPB approvals for Marinas at Sancoale and Nauxi still valid
- Let BJP announce its candidates first: GPCC
- Jharkhand native held for murder
- Dupeamoll local commits suicide
- Kashmiris in Canacona to close shops to protest Pulwama attack
- Burkha clad man is govt servant
- Three held in Margao; 26 mobiles recovered
- Five arrested for setting three 2-wheelers on fire at Bicholim
- Assolna meeting discusses issues plaguing village under ‘any other business’
- Assolna budget spending is higher than its revenue
- Lobo wants Padmashree for Wagh
................... Advertisements ...................