SIT arrests mining trader Imran Khan
13 Sep 2017 05:48am IST
PANJIM: The Special Investigation Team (SIT) of Crime Branch on Tuesday arrested mining trader Imran Khan for cheating the State of crores of rupees through illegal extraction of ore. The sleuths also suspect a nexus between the alleged accused and an influential politician from Salcette.
- Candidate withdrawal is policy to support India in UN: Johnson
- Row over Modi’s use of defence planes for campaign
- Cong, BJP spar over delay
- Let CBFC do its job, says Centre
- Continue restricting outdoor activities for children: Govt to parents
- Need CCTV in courts in public interest: SC
- CM sanctions `25 cr for ruling MLAs constituencies
- Mining lease holder D’Souza summoned
- As Digambar skips date with SIT, son Yogiraj summoned
- Police team for Kerala to probe car thefts
- Waste Corp MD slams Tourism industry for not segregating garbage
- Mining corridor held up as State still to appoint SLC
................... Advertisements ...................