SIT arrests mining trader Imran Khan
13 Sep 2017 05:48am IST
PANJIM: The Special Investigation Team (SIT) of Crime Branch on Tuesday arrested mining trader Imran Khan for cheating the State of crores of rupees through illegal extraction of ore. The sleuths also suspect a nexus between the alleged accused and an influential politician from Salcette.
- Goa’s only native Chief Secretary, Dr J C Almeida, passes away
- CM vows to expose double standards of Congress
- ACB left handicapped with transfer of PIs
- MMC junket to study junk in Ajmer, or ‘study’ trip?
- V K Jha report on Ruby collapse gathering dust
- 14-yr-old Ankit still missing, parents to meet CM to expedite probe
- Charging of patients at GMC postponed
- New Goa Schedule of Rates to iron out GST woes
- New minor minerals rules could see auction of sand extraction
- File on Margao garden missing for months was ‘found’ hours after Herald report
- CM cautions on overuse of urea in farming
- 3 booked for assaulting police
................... Advertisements ...................