SLEC for fisheries development formed
21 Apr 2017 12:31am IST
PANJIM: The Government on Thursday constituted a State Level Steering Committee (SLEC), under the chairmanship of the Chief Secretary (CS), for effective implementation, monitoring and timely intervention of the Blue Revolution Schemes.
- SP Silva to head SIT on matka
- Govt grapples with over 10,000 vacancies in various depts
- Bismarque’s family refuses burial till additional inquest is done
- Lokayukta to submit list of defaulting MLAs to Guv
- Separate queue system starts at GMC
- GSAI urges CM to intervene in Wokhardt Hospital issue
- IIT project land cited for acquisition in Cotarli: Collector
- Baina local convicted for attempt to murder
- HC notice to govt on Calangute-Candolim ODP
- MPT coal facility plans paused
- Church body advises against use of plastics, toxic materials
- MMC set to collect Fatorda’s segregated waste from November 1
................... Advertisements ...................