Shetgaonkar gets conditional bail
14 Nov 2017 06:10am IST
PANJIM: North Goa Special Court on Monday granted conditional bail to Assistant Geologist of Mines Department, Ramnath Shetgaonkar, who was arrested by the Special Investigation Team (SIT) probing the multi-crore mining scam.
- CM assures taxi operators more time to install speed governors
- LOBO BROKERS PEACE
- Churchill lauds Parrikar for resolving tourist taxi issue
- CM asks GTDC to develop app-based taxi service
- Police probe NGO for attempting to defraud MMC
- Vijai to table Bill for community farming
- Park at Opinion Poll Square, get fined
- Sal gram sabha plunges into acrimony over stone crusher
- Ambelim to hike house tax
- Priol asked to place mega projects before gram sabha
- Taps running dry in Velus since last 2 days
- Bethki says no to mobile tower
................... Advertisements ...................