Shetye raises objections to Home Dept’s SIT order
14 Nov 2017 06:09am IST
PANJIM: Kashinath Shetye, petitioner in the matka case, has raised objections in the High Court of Bombay at Goa over the order issued by the Home Department constituting a SIT to probe the matka cases and demanded a clarification over the role of retired Justice A P Lawande in the SIT.
- 9 Pune natives held for outraging minor’s modesty
- Cops verifying Ishwar’s confession on his Goa visit last year
- Rane calls for stopping cow slaughter
- CM’s absence keeps liquor traders waiting?
- MPs, MLAs in Delhi to seek solution to mining crisis
- Bank employees strike hits services
- Patient being treated at GMC tests negative for Nipah
- CM in video message reaffirms employment creation commitment
- Cabinet nod for extension of regularisation of illegal structures scheme
- Feast fair record revenue exposes MMC’s failure to deal with plastic wasteTeam
- NGO wants death penalty for main gang-rape accused
- GCZMA inspects Velsao project site
................... Advertisements ...................