Shetye raises objections to Home Dept’s SIT order
14 Nov 2017 06:09am IST
PANJIM: Kashinath Shetye, petitioner in the matka case, has raised objections in the High Court of Bombay at Goa over the order issued by the Home Department constituting a SIT to probe the matka cases and demanded a clarification over the role of retired Justice A P Lawande in the SIT.
- 2019 IFFI at its own permanent venue: CM
- Developers, govt officials go free in Ruby collapse case
- Diggu granted interim anticipatory bail
- Church plans eco-friendly feast of St Francis Xavier
- Neglected SFX Chapel to be restored before feast
- Legislations indicate rivers have been nationalised: Cong
- How can permission be granted when ODP is not finalised, HC asks TCP
- Mauvin: Gram sabhas have no proper understanding about coal handling
- Clarify stand on Mopa or quit: Mickky to Vijai
- Faithful exhorted to follow the exemplary life of Ven Agnelo
- IIT project in Cotarli bad for Goa: farmers
- No plans to shift Undir STP: Sudin
................... Advertisements ...................