Shetye raises objections to Home Dept’s SIT order
14 Nov 2017 06:09am IST
PANJIM: Kashinath Shetye, petitioner in the matka case, has raised objections in the High Court of Bombay at Goa over the order issued by the Home Department constituting a SIT to probe the matka cases and demanded a clarification over the role of retired Justice A P Lawande in the SIT.
- All govt payments to be cashless from Oct 1
- Taxi lobby threatens to hold Goa to ransom yet again
- 90% toilets built for BPL families used as storerooms: CM
- Councillors across party lines ‘file’ out of MMC after ammonia file goes missing
- US woman posts molestation ordeal online
- Two held for thefts
- Residents of low-lying areas alerted to high tide this week
- Bruno Azaredo is King Momo 2018
- Seriously, isn’t Mhadei a matter of concern?
- GoaPRIU writes to PM on power to ZPs, panchayats
- Power sub-station at Sal soon: CM
- Collectorate extends deadline for job aspirants’ registration
................... Advertisements ...................