South District hospital will be ready by Dec: Vishwajit
30 Apr 2017 08:03pm IST
MARGAO: Health Minister Vishwajit Rane and TCP Minister Vijai Sardessai visited the under construction District Hospital site, on Saturday.
- BJP hits out at CSJP fact-finding report
- Lucky 7 owners violated CoP conditions
- State agencies can have limited effect on narcotics trade: DIG
- Kajol’s death leaves a deep scar in Yadav family
- Verna IDC road to Borim via Loutolim to be ready in 6 months: Sudin
- Judge allows Vikat’s one petition
- NGPDA to clear encroachments along beaches
- Sudin assures to repair potholed roads
- MEA sends police complaint of Nigerian accusing Goa cop of harassment
- Delhi MP seeks protection of Inquisition Pillar
- CCTV cameras may be re-installed at Vasco soon
- Cockroach in patties forces shutdown of Sanguem bakery
................... Advertisements ...................