31 Aug 2014 07:54pm IST
The policy envisions reaching, engaging, empowering and creating a vibrant, educated, dynamic, healthy, value â€" based youth to attain their full potential, to meet the challenges of shaping a progressive, sustainable Goa, India and world.
- â€˜We are not the sin capital of India for Godâ€™s sakeâ€™
- Sweeping change need of the hour
- Parrikarâ€™s departure is the final â€˜Uâ€™ turn
- Parrikar was needed in Goa: Sudin
- THERE IS AN ANTI-DEVELOPMENT LOBBY IN GOA: ARLEKAR
- MOPA- A 4 LETTER WORD THAT DIVIDES
- Messengers are hurt with the CMâ€™s messages
- Parrikar is half way there, but has he left a mark?
- WALK THE TALK- HOW HAS THE CHIEF MINISTER SCORED ON ISSUES THAT MATTER
- WE ARE YOUNG
- Tiatr, Muthalik and the right wing endgame
................... Advertisements ...................