31 Aug 2014 07:56pm IST
The fact that the government has brought the youth policy shows that it is interested in welfare of the youth. Before this government, there has never been an initiative.
- ‘We are not the sin capital of India for God’s sake’
- Sweeping change need of the hour
- Parrikar’s departure is the final ‘U’ turn
- Parrikar was needed in Goa: Sudin
- THERE IS AN ANTI-DEVELOPMENT LOBBY IN GOA: ARLEKAR
- MOPA- A 4 LETTER WORD THAT DIVIDES
- Messengers are hurt with the CM’s messages
- Parrikar is half way there, but has he left a mark?
- WALK THE TALK- HOW HAS THE CHIEF MINISTER SCORED ON ISSUES THAT MATTER
- Youth Policy
- WE ARE YOUNG
- Tiatr, Muthalik and the right wing endgame
................... Advertisements ...................