Truck owners call off stir after assurances
CURCHOREM: Truck owners called off their agitation and subsequently the police force was withdrawn, following written assurances from officials of Sesa Goa Vedanta company that they would not start ore transportation from their Codli mine on Monday, as decided earlier.
- 2019 IFFI at its own permanent venue: CM
- Developers, govt officials go free in Ruby collapse case
- Diggu granted interim anticipatory bail
- Church plans eco-friendly feast of St Francis Xavier
- Neglected SFX Chapel to be restored before feast
- Legislations indicate rivers have been nationalised: Cong
- How can permission be granted when ODP is not finalised, HC asks TCP
- Mauvin: Gram sabhas have no proper understanding about coal handling
- Clarify stand on Mopa or quit: Mickky to Vijai
- Faithful exhorted to follow the exemplary life of Ven Agnelo
- IIT project in Cotarli bad for Goa: farmers
- No plans to shift Undir STP: Sudin
................... Advertisements ...................