Truck owners call off stir after assurances
CURCHOREM: Truck owners called off their agitation and subsequently the police force was withdrawn, following written assurances from officials of Sesa Goa Vedanta company that they would not start ore transportation from their Codli mine on Monday, as decided earlier.
- CM assures taxi operators more time to install speed governors
- LOBO BROKERS PEACE
- Churchill lauds Parrikar for resolving tourist taxi issue
- CM asks GTDC to develop app-based taxi service
- Police probe NGO for attempting to defraud MMC
- Vijai to table Bill for community farming
- Park at Opinion Poll Square, get fined
- Sal gram sabha plunges into acrimony over stone crusher
- Ambelim to hike house tax
- Priol asked to place mega projects before gram sabha
- Taps running dry in Velus since last 2 days
- Bethki says no to mobile tower
................... Advertisements ...................