Vasco businessman volunteers to restore desecrated structures
17 Jul 2017 06:26am IST
VASCO: Vasco based businessman and active social worker Kenneth Silveira on Sunday has volunteered to restore and repair all the desecrated religious structures in recent past.
- Forward march for Jennifer, Tony?
- CM does not rule out political angle to Marcaim desecration
- MLAs oppose road widening in coastal areas
- Income limit to be dropped for tribal students schemes
- Govt aims to relax speed governors in taxis rule: CM
- Police probing loan taken by IRB cop
- Police outpost to curb drug menace in New Vaddem
- Sudin forcing STP on us: Undir residents
- Collector asks cyber cafés to seek ID of users
- Gold chain theft accused remanded
- Ponda police continue inconclusive search around cemetery
- Churchill ‘satisfied’ Dabolim will continue