Vijai inspects Comba subway, incomplete ringroad
19 May 2017 05:43am IST
Margao: TCP Minister Vijai Sardessai inspected the Comba Subway and the incomplete ring road site on Thursday. The TCP Minister inspected the two places along with the engineers of PWD, Chairperson & Chief Officer of MMC, local Councillors and locals.
- Magisterial inquiry ordered in Colvale jail ‘Bhaang party’
- Leak was in Delhi, why should Goans suffer, ask parents and CBSE students
- On Good Friday, around the troubled spots of the world in 80 minutes
- Consent to Operate granted to 79 mining leases revoked
- Owners worry over keeping barges loaded
- Mining belt ‘landlords’ feel dip in income as outstation workers leave
- Power dept asked to speed up process on prepaid digital meters
- CJI Misra calls for harmonisation of commercial laws across borders
- 17 families to get forest rights
- Airport car rental counter ‘looting’ tourists: UTA
- Locals protest tree cutting on Chirpute Hills; demand action
- ‘Establishments must take sewage connections’
................... Advertisements ...................