Vijai vows to crackdown on illegal retail trade near wholesale fish market
30 Apr 2017 07:59pm IST
MARGAO: TCP Minister Vijai Sardesai has assured to crackdown on illegal retail trade near the wholesale fish market, renovate the market, tar the roads and beautify the place soon. The minister promised to all these simultaneously.
- All govt payments to be cashless from Oct 1
- Taxi lobby threatens to hold Goa to ransom yet again
- 90% toilets built for BPL families used as storerooms: CM
- Councillors across party lines ‘file’ out of MMC after ammonia file goes missing
- US woman posts molestation ordeal online
- Two held for thefts
- Residents of low-lying areas alerted to high tide this week
- Bruno Azaredo is King Momo 2018
- Seriously, isn’t Mhadei a matter of concern?
- GoaPRIU writes to PM on power to ZPs, panchayats
- Power sub-station at Sal soon: CM
- Collectorate extends deadline for job aspirants’ registration
................... Advertisements ...................