Vijai vows to crackdown on illegal retail trade near wholesale fish market
30 Apr 2017 07:59pm IST
MARGAO: TCP Minister Vijai Sardesai has assured to crackdown on illegal retail trade near the wholesale fish market, renovate the market, tar the roads and beautify the place soon. The minister promised to all these simultaneously.
- Goa’s only native Chief Secretary, Dr J C Almeida, passes away
- CM vows to expose double standards of Congress
- ACB left handicapped with transfer of PIs
- MMC junket to study junk in Ajmer, or ‘study’ trip?
- V K Jha report on Ruby collapse gathering dust
- 14-yr-old Ankit still missing, parents to meet CM to expedite probe
- Charging of patients at GMC postponed
- New Goa Schedule of Rates to iron out GST woes
- New minor minerals rules could see auction of sand extraction
- File on Margao garden missing for months was ‘found’ hours after Herald report
- CM cautions on overuse of urea in farming
- 3 booked for assaulting police
................... Advertisements ...................