WISL workers demand CM’s intervention
19 May 2017 05:44am IST
VASCO: Calling the sinking of floating dry dock at Western India Shipyard Limited (WISL) as national disaster, the WISL workers union on Thursday demanded immediate intervention of Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar and other concerned authorities from state administration to avoid a marine disaster due to possibility of a oil spill.
- KPMG to be watchdog of all IPB projects
- 35 projects worth `2K cr cleared in 13th, 14th IPB meetings ‘invalid’
- Rs 5 cr for creating awareness on waste management
- Cross complaints filed in Sancoale group clash
- SIT arrests mineral trader Kancha Gaunder
- HC allowed 6th casino vessel to moor in Mandovi
- Khaunte asks officials to avoid delay in providing services
- 10 years in jail for murder
- Palyekar’s surprise visit puts seven officials in dock
- 15 Marathi schools in Sattari likely to close down
- Will restore lost glory of Kesarval Spring: Alina
- Scheme for sugarcane plantations introduced
................... Advertisements ...................