WISL workers demand CM’s intervention
19 May 2017 05:44am IST
VASCO: Calling the sinking of floating dry dock at Western India Shipyard Limited (WISL) as national disaster, the WISL workers union on Thursday demanded immediate intervention of Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar and other concerned authorities from state administration to avoid a marine disaster due to possibility of a oil spill.
- BJP hits out at CSJP fact-finding report
- Lucky 7 owners violated CoP conditions
- State agencies can have limited effect on narcotics trade: DIG
- Kajol’s death leaves a deep scar in Yadav family
- Verna IDC road to Borim via Loutolim to be ready in 6 months: Sudin
- Judge allows Vikat’s one petition
- NGPDA to clear encroachments along beaches
- Sudin assures to repair potholed roads
- MEA sends police complaint of Nigerian accusing Goa cop of harassment
- Delhi MP seeks protection of Inquisition Pillar
- CCTV cameras may be re-installed at Vasco soon
- Cockroach in patties forces shutdown of Sanguem bakery
................... Advertisements ...................