WISL workers demand CM’s intervention
19 May 2017 05:44am IST
VASCO: Calling the sinking of floating dry dock at Western India Shipyard Limited (WISL) as national disaster, the WISL workers union on Thursday demanded immediate intervention of Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar and other concerned authorities from state administration to avoid a marine disaster due to possibility of a oil spill.
- Goa’s only native Chief Secretary, Dr J C Almeida, passes away
- CM vows to expose double standards of Congress
- ACB left handicapped with transfer of PIs
- MMC junket to study junk in Ajmer, or ‘study’ trip?
- V K Jha report on Ruby collapse gathering dust
- 14-yr-old Ankit still missing, parents to meet CM to expedite probe
- Charging of patients at GMC postponed
- New Goa Schedule of Rates to iron out GST woes
- New minor minerals rules could see auction of sand extraction
- File on Margao garden missing for months was ‘found’ hours after Herald report
- CM cautions on overuse of urea in farming
- 3 booked for assaulting police
................... Advertisements ...................