Work on removing remnants of German vessel to start in 2018
11 Sep 2017 05:16am IST
VASCO: The work to remove the remnants of German vessel (Ehrenfels and Brownfels(lying on the sea bed close to Khariwado coast) would start during the months of February and March 2018.
- AILING CM PRESENTS HEALTHY BUDGET
- New twist to Nat Games in Goa
- Rahul writes back, says hasn’t shared details of conversation
- Parrikar slams Rahul, says no talk on Rafale took place
- NOC must for release of prime agriculture land, wooded areas
- In the house
- Economic Survey shows increase in tourist footfalls
- Bill banning drinking, cooking in public introduced
- State refutes allegations of deliberate delay to help profit pvt organisation
- Power Minister will conduct inquiry into non-regularisation of contractual workers
- Opposition slams Tourism Minister for allowing beach cleaning work for two years without tender
- State revenues on the upswing
................... Advertisements ...................