Fadnavis agrees for partial withdraw of cases against Marathas
30 Jul 2018 05:26am IST
PTI, MUMBAI: Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis today assured partial withdrawal of police cases filed against the Maratha youths for vandalising properties during recent protests for the quota demand.
- Cong says no politics on Parrikar meeting
- CBI court awards life imprisonment to NDFB chief, 9 others in Assam blasts case
- Different PM every day of the week if opposition comes to power: Shah
- Don’t play around with law: SC to Karti
- Magazine, Ramesh ran malicious campaign to brand NSA as anti-national, Doval’s son tells court
- 98 Christians reconverted to Hinduism by force, claims CPI(M)
- PM provided ‘maximum income guarantee’ to his 15 friends: Rahul
- Do not treat your ward’s report card as your visiting card: PM
- Yashwant Sinha demands probe into alleged Rs 31,000 cr fund diversion by DHFL
- Only Modi can thwart Pak misadventures: Shah
- Rahul promises minimum income guarantee for poor
- Upset over Cong MLAs remarks Kumaraswamy threatens to quit
................... Advertisements ...................