India needs 1,023 special courts to try cases of rape and child rape: Law Min
30 Jul 2018 05:26am IST
PTI, NEW DELHI: A little over 1,000 'fast track special courts' need to be set up across India as part of a new scheme to try cases related to rape of children and women, the Law Ministry has estimated.
- Pak procuring 600 tanks along border with India: Intelligence sources
- Woman thrashed, disrobed, made to run naked in village by eve-teasers
- Under Modi, ED has become ‘embarrassing disaster’: Cong hits back on ‘Mrs Gandhi’ claim
- Triple talaq bill in Rajya Sabha today
- Driver of Oppn alliance wagon doesn’t even have learner’s licence: Naqvi
- Navy team leader, NDRF personnel enter mine shaft to ascertain water level
- Cong promised loan waivers, handed out ‘lollipops’: PM Modi
- We won't let triple talaq bill be passed in RS: Congress leader
- Sexual harassment cases taken seriously: Prasar Bharati CEO
- Tejashwi, Kushwaha, Sahni meet jailed Lalu over seat-sharing in Grand Alliance
- Apollo hospital points to bloopers, asks Jaya panel to rope in doctors to crack medical terms
- Navy divers get into rescue action at Meghalaya mine disaster site
................... Advertisements ...................