Killers of Lankesh will be brought to justice, says Karnataka CM
14 Nov 2017 05:59am IST
PTI, BELAGAVI: Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah today termed the killing of senior journalist Gauri Lankesh "an onslaught on humanity" and said his government would ensure that the culprits were brought to justice.
- Shia board offers to give up Ayodhya land, wants mosque in Lucknow
- Karti to visit UK for daughter's admission: SC
- HC asks CBSE to inform RTI applicant on Irani’s edu records
- HC to hear plea against Farooq over his PoK remarks
- BJP releases 3rd list of candidates for Gujarat polls
- Not upset over Tharoor’s quip, chill, says Manushi Chillar
- SC no to plea to delete ‘objectionable scenes’ of ‘Padmavati’
- Active campaigns by BJP, Cong sets poll pot boiling in UP
- CISF offers consultancy to make schools safe
- Sasikala’s brother says Jaya left her without ‘protection’
- Tharoor uses ‘Chhillar’ to attack govt over demonetisation, draws ire
- Guj chief electoral officer orders police probe on ‘Communal’ video
................... Advertisements ...................