Killers of Lankesh will be brought to justice, says Karnataka CM
14 Nov 2017 05:59am IST
PTI, BELAGAVI: Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah today termed the killing of senior journalist Gauri Lankesh "an onslaught on humanity" and said his government would ensure that the culprits were brought to justice.
- Pakistan again violates ceasefire, heavy shelling in Rajouri, Akhnoor
- Kejriwal tweets video over Delhi fire, Mayor terms it ‘fake’
- AAP announces ‘Delhi bandh’ on Jan 23 to protest sealing drive
- Class 12 student sent to police remand for killing principal
- Civic bodies grant factory licences in Delhi violating norms
- 4 killed, 9 injured in blast at a chemical plant in Vadodara
- GSRTC suspends bus services in north Gujarat following ‘Padmaavat’ protests
- 17 dead after blaze engulfs firecracker factory in Bawana
- Delhi govt orders inquiry
- CJI takes judge Loya’s case in own hand
- J&K Police sounds ‘red alert’, asks border residents to shift
- Jawan, 3 civilians killed, 16 injured in Pak shelling
................... Advertisements ...................