Killers of Lankesh will be brought to justice, says Karnataka CM
14 Nov 2017 05:59am IST
PTI, BELAGAVI: Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah today termed the killing of senior journalist Gauri Lankesh "an onslaught on humanity" and said his government would ensure that the culprits were brought to justice.
- Adityanath assures action against trouble makers
- AAP govt to move SC seeking temporary ban
- Govt resolution for simultaneous Lok Sabha, Assembly polls?
- Two historians in Karni Sena panel clear Padmaavat
- Desert Festival: A melting pot of Jaisalmer's pride
- FIR against army over Shopian firing to be taken to ‘logical conclusion’: Mufti
- Charge sheet against LeT, 11 people in Amarnath terror attack
- Cong calls President’s address a joke
- SC questions maintainability of Swamy’s plea in Sunanda’s death
- CBI should not file SLP before SC in Bofors case: AG Venugopal
- HC transfers disqualified AAP MLAs’ plea to division bench
- SC prefers to bury Padmaavat controversies
................... Advertisements ...................